This week, the Spotted team attended a user experience workshop hosted by the Atlanta chapter of IxDA.
The workshop presenter, Angie Terrell, is a UI/UX designer at Big Nerd Ranch in Atlanta. Her work includes projects with clients such as Chick-fil-A, Martha Stewart, and IHG.
Her talk focused on how animation is becoming a fundamental piece of interactive design, with an emphasis on optimizing design for mobile.
Looking to attend an inspiring event with other industry professionals in your city?
Check out these upcoming events, conferences, and awards.
- Mobile Beat, San Francisco, July 13-14
- MozCon (Inbound Marketing), Seattle, July 13-15
- Content Marketing Awards, Cleveland, September 8-11
- UX Strat, Athens, GA, September 8-10
- Pentawards (Packaging Design), London, September 26
- Shop.org 2015 (E-commerce), Philadelphia, October 5-7
- SuperNova South (Tech), Atlanta, October 6-9
- Mobility LIVE! 2015, Atlanta, October 28-89
- Forbes CMO Summit, Naples, FL, November 3-5
- PRSA 2015 International Conference, Atlanta, November 8-10
- Spotted: 5 Things We Learned About Social Media This Week (Agency Spotter)
- Spotted: A Look at the Agency Spotter Team (Agency Spotter)
- User Experience: Beyond the Basics (Agency Spotter)
Latest posts by Nichole Wolf (see all)
- Make the Most of Your Year-End Marketing Budget - October 8, 2015
- 5 Questions to Ask Your Next PPC Agency - September 23, 2015
- Break The Bad Budget Habit – Find Next Year’s Partner Today - September 10, 2015