Up To 26,000 Unique Users/Month
13,000+ Agencies, Design Firms + Research Companies
Organizing the trillion dollar marketing services industry starting with agency search and selection across digital, advertising, design and 33 other services
At Agency Spotter, our aim is to organize the marketing services industry. It is a huge, complex space with more 500,000 agencies and design firms competing for a share of over $1 trillion in worldwide spend.
We’ve started by making it easy for businesses and agencies to connect, taking agency search from months to minutes. Decision makers can now search a more comprehensive consideration set and access important information they’ve never had before, like client reviews.
To capture new business, agencies expend a significant amount of time and money to both market themselves and generating leads to develop new business.
Agency Spotter’s core revenue model is based on agency’s upgrading to premium subscriptions. We make it easy to upgrade by saving agencies time and money, delivering targeted marketing and new business results.
Upgrading to a premium subscription hits two major goals for agencies. First, it checks the marketing/advertising box by driving significantly more exposure, making sure the agency is in the right place at the right time. Second, it creates a hot new business sales funnel providing access to targeted leads who have already engaged the agency on Agency Spotter.
Agency Spotter continues to transform the marketing services industry across agency search, selection, management and beyond. Check out Agency Spotter for yourself, sign-up and do an agency search!
- May 2016: Launched Project Search
- Apr 2016: Kicked off Dallas Activation
- Mar 2016: Launched Agency Spotter iPhone App with featured coverage by Adweek
- Mar 2016: Rolled out Austin Activation
- Feb 2016: Kicked off Los Angeles Activation
- Dec 2015: Launched CMO Breakfast Series in Atlanta
- Jan 2015: Kicked off Atlanta Activation
- Dec 2014: Launched Partner API with The Ad Club
- Oct 2014: Kicked off Portland Activation
- Jun 2014: Announced Boston Activation and Partnership with The Ad Club of Boston
- Jan 2014: Kicked off San Francisco Activation and Partnership with The SFO Egotist
- Oct 2013: Reviewed by The Egotist During Minneapolis Activation
- Sep 2013: Launched Full Version of Agency Spotter
- Mar 2013: Formed Advisory Board
- Feb 2013: Presented at Startup Riot
- Nov 2012: Closed small seed round of funding
- Nov 2012: Launched Public Beta on Nov. 1st, 2012
- May 2012: Launched Private Beta at TechCrunch Disrupt NYC
Interested? Get in touch and follow us on AngelList
If you are a qualified investor, please see the latest investment information by following Agency Spotter on AngelList or reach out to us. You can email CEO and Co-founder, Brian Regienczuk, directly for more information on Agency Spotter.