Agency Spotter is insanely proud to announce the formation of our Advisory Board as we continue to make agency search easy for marketers everywhere. The caliber and range of experts we have assembled to nurture Agency Spotter’s growth is very exciting.
Agency Spotter’s Advisory Board includes thought leaders from Harvard Business School, American Express, Thomson Reuters, Manheim, Turner Broadcasting, Movable Ink, and global digital agency Definition 6. Advisory Board Member, Scott Roen of American Express is a big supporter, saying, “Agency Spotter is tackling a pain point I feel on a regular basis.”
“Everyone on the board is excited to be part of this. We are creating a fast, free agency recommendation engine that both organizes the world’s marketing, advertising and design agencies and makes it easier for businesses and agencies to connect.”
–Brian Regienczuk, CEO and Co-founder, Agency Spotter
CMO and Co-founder, Joseph Raccuglia, stated that, “There’s almost a trillion dollars being spent across this marketplace. Having a smart Advisory Board who continues to challenge us and keep us focused on what matters just makes sense.”
The Agency Spotter Advisory Board:
- Misiek Piskorski, a Professor at Harvard Business School, is an expert in social networks and was an advisor for Behance (acquired by Adobe)
- Douglas Spencer, VP of Brand Management for Thomson Reuters out of Boston, works with agencies around the world to build a consistent and integrated brand experience
- Michael Kogon, CEO of Definition 6, leads a global digital agency he grew from a small agency startup in Atlanta
- Scott Roen, VP of Digital Marketing and Innovation at American Express OPEN in NYC, helps lead their small business platform working with agencies of all types
- Sue Boehlke, a former SVP at Manheim and Auto Trader, is an Atlanta-based operations and technology executive with a keen understanding of growing a B2B marketplace
- Tony Robinson, an Application Architect at Turner Broadcasting in Atlanta, oversees digital advertising technology across all of Turner’s 27 properties
- Alison Lindland, a customer champion at Movable Ink in NYC, brings a strategic startup perspective, having also been involved in Venture for America and Kohort
“Agency Spotter is tackling a pain point I feel on a regular basis.”
–Scott Roen, American Express
Agency Spotter has assembled players from both sides of our platform as well as in the B2B, social network, startup, and technology spaces. In our first Advisory Board Meeting, the cross-pollination of ideas and advice being shared has already added significant value, helping the executive team make sound business decisions.