Maybe you’ve come to realize getting to a shortlist of agencies is no easy task. There are more than 100,000 advertising, design, digital, research, and innovation agencies in the US alone! Where do you begin? Whom do you ask?
Often times, the information that matters most is difficult to find and nearly impossible to compare. We’ve cracked the code and have made it as simple as click, click, click or tap, tap, tap (nod to mobile).
Here’s a marketing hack for you: building the agency shortlist, and the best part is you don’t have to share with your bosses! Let them smile and continue to think you’re a speed genius.
1. Start your search with what’s most important to you: Services, Location, Size, or Budget
2. Scroll through the results and use filters to get picky
3. View agency portfolios and be critical: Read reviews, see their work, use links to stalk them online
4. Build your shortlist by saving the agencies you like using the “List” button
5. Refine and validate your shortlist: Compare reviews and use our “How you’re connected” feature to get the inside scoop from your network!
6. Start a conversation: Connect with the handful of agencies on your shortlist directly from our site. No more guesswork, your connection goes directly to their business development team.
And now, you’re on your way to being crowned a marketing genius! Let’s make 2014 the year searching for an agency finally got simple and fast!
We’ve got thousands of agencies that might fit your needs. It’s easy and free to sign-up and start your search!
- 5 Questions to Ask Your Next Ad Agency (Agency Spotter)
- 3 Signs Your Creative Agency Relationship Needs Attention (Agency Spotter)
- 5 Ways to Shake Up Agency Search (Agency Spotter)