We are featuring eight of the top packaging design firms from Design Week UK. Please dig into their agency portfolios on Agency Spotter, see what they’re all about, add the ones you like to your watch list, review them if you’ve done work with them, and see how your network is connected to get the inside scoop on hiring them for your next packaging design initiative.
The aim of the Design Week Creative Survey is to measure creativity across many design disciplines. Here we look at the design firms and studios that stood out for packaging, many of which do significant branding work as part of packaging initiatives.
Elmwood Brand Design
Coley Porter Bell
Methodology used by UK Design Week scored and balanced design firms across many awards and reviews including the Design Week Awards, D&AD Awards, Cannes Lions, Design Museum Designs of the Year, New York Festival, Art Director’s Club, Clios, Pentawards, Starpack, Red Dot Awards and more.
Find your next packaging design partner on Agency Spotter
There are a lot of great design firms and studios out there who don’t submit to awards, do a quick search for a design firm on Agency Spotter. It’s easy to add agencies you like to a watchlist, review agencies you’ve hired in the past, and tell us who we’re missing as we reinvent agency search, selection and management together.
- 5 Questions to Ask Your Next Web Design Agency (Agency Spotter)
- 8 Top User Experience Agencies from the 2013 UX Awards (Agency Spotter)
- 5 Ways to Shake Up Agency Search (Agency Spotter)
- Four Steps: How CMOs Can Help Marketing Agency Partners During COVID-19 - April 22, 2020
- 5 Questions To Ask Your Next Healthcare Marketing Agency - July 31, 2018
- 2018 Marketing Trends Report and The 4 Year Rise of 14 Marketing Services - January 16, 2018