Portland advertising agency Mutt Industries: half problem-solving, half storytelling.
From under a bridge in Southeast Portland, Mutt makes the kind of advertising creative and copy stuff that stops you in your tracks. Working with brands like the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Gerber Legendary Blades results in a diverse array of successful project. Want yours to be one of them? Then say hello to Mutt.
A Few Facts About Mutt Industries
# of Employees: Eighteen
# of Employees Who Bike to Work: Five
# of Four-Legged Employees: One at a time.
What We Do Here:
We think. We make.
3 Characteristics We Look for in Potential Clients:
Risk takers. Smart. Collaborative. Open. Fun. Nice. – That’s more than three.
Our Clients Love Us Because:
We’re nice. We care. We do good work.
Most Interesting Physical Thing in Our Office:
Giant paper mache, bleeding heart with arrows in it.
Most Favored Food Truck:
The closest one.
Beauty. Truth. Simplicity.
The #1 Thing We Love About Portland:
Creative, open culture. Wonderful food, beer and wine.
Want to know more about what Mutt Industries does under that bridge? Then start a conversation with them. Already know and love Mutt? Then review the exceptional work they did for your brand on Agency Spotter!
Where the Best, Find the Best in Advertising
Agency Spotter is where the best find the best, in Portland and beyond. Be sure to check out our hub of Stumptown creative throughout Design Week Portland. When it’s time to find your next great agency partner, use our platform to #SearchWithConfidence. Sign-up or sign-in today!
- See What Else Portland’s Design Scene Has To Offer with Agency Spotter
- 5 Questions to Ask Your Next Advertising Agency (Agency Spotter)
- 11 Pups with Creative Agency Credentials (Agency Spotter)
- Smarter Than Ben Franklin: Discover Philadelphia Creative Agencies - November 9, 2015
- Beer and Silver Bowls: A Night at the Hatch Awards - October 22, 2015
- Ask the Expert: 5 Insights for Managing Your Creative Agency - September 16, 2015