At Portland advertising agency DHX, sticky notes go wild.
DHX Advertising asks the questions that get to the Big Idea. You know, the idea that gets your brand the competitive edge advertising promises to deliver. DHX has that delivery down pat, taking some pretty good strategy and campaign ideas and turning them into great results. Ask yourself, does your brand need a transformation? Then read on. DHX can help.
We asked. DHX Answered.
# of Employees: 16
# of Employees Who Bike to Work: 2-3 every day. More on sunny days.
# of Four-Legged Employees: 2-3 on any given day
What We Do Here: We are here to create deeper and more meaningful connections between our clients’ brands and their customers.
3 Characteristics We Look for in Potential Clients:
- Their brand needs a transformation to adapt to new cultural currents and technological advancements.
- They seek to attract new customers and re-energize existing customers for both immediate and sustained growth.
- They value the agency relationship as a trusted and ongoing partner in their success, not just a vendor.
Our Clients Love Us Because:
We transform brands and deliver results by bringing originality, innovation, confidence and strategy to all of our work for our clients.
Most Interesting Physical Thing in Our Office:
Ladder and hatch up to the roof.
Most Favored Food Truck:
Location, location, location. We love being an hour away from the mountains and an hour away from the coast. We especially love being less than an hour away from the wine country!
Want to get to know DHX Advertising even better? Then add their portfolio to your shortlist and see how you’re connected via LinkedIn on Agency Spotter!
Where the Best, Find the Best in Advertising
Agency Spotter is where the best find the best, in Portland and beyond. Be sure to check out our hub of Stumptown creative throughout Design Week Portland. When it’s time to find your next great advertising agency partner, use our platform to #SearchWithConfidence. Sign-up or sign-in today!
- See What Else Portland’s Design Scene Has To Offer with Agency Spotter
- 5 Questions to Ask Your Next Advertising Agency (Agency Spotter)
- 11 Pups with Creative Agency Credentials (Agency Spotter)
Latest posts by Claire Wallace (see all)
- Smarter Than Ben Franklin: Discover Philadelphia Creative Agencies - November 9, 2015
- Beer and Silver Bowls: A Night at the Hatch Awards - October 22, 2015
- Ask the Expert: 5 Insights for Managing Your Creative Agency - September 16, 2015