Engage & Resonate is the Chicago experiential marketing agency with over 16 years of industry experience. They are all about creating the most effective consumer engagement experiences and activations for their partners. They have helped brands like Red Bull and Playstation engage their customers and drive purchase intent.
Engage & Resonate has racked up quite a bit of street cred, being recognized by Brandweek, The American Advertising Awards and much more. To find out what makes this Chicago agency tick, then keep reading below!
Inside Engage & Resonate
In Chicago Since: 2014
Core Services: B2C Experiential & Branded Content Marketing
# of Employees: 12
# of Four-Legged Employees: (1) Robbie (aka FOMO)
1. Their origin story…
Our founder, Andrew Connell, is an award-winning industry veteran that saw a need for more cohesion between the live experience and the content messaging being shared both onsite and online. Engage & Resonate was conceived to provide top-notch creative and client service in the areas of experiential and branded content marketing.
2. What you’ll find inside:
Chicago Street Art
3. The meaning of #agencylife…
Hard work, dedication and fun. All in equal doses.
“Our client service and detail focus is second to none.”
– Andrew Connell, CEO
4. Why Engage & Resonate loves CHI Town:
Summer Street Festivals
5. Most admired Chicago brands:
Trunk Club, Allstate, Boeing, McDonald’s, GrubHub
6. The best restaurant in Chicago:
“We build programs around overall strategy and goals and then employ the proper tactics to achieve those goals.”
– Andrew Connell, CEO
Partners in Crime
7. What they do for their clients:
Develop leading-edge consumer experiences that ultimately drive purchase intent.
8. Want to work with Engage & Resonate? This is what they look for in potential partners…
- Creative Mindset
- Well-Defined Goals
9. Clients love Engage & Resonate because…
We’re great partners and always over-deliver.
10. Who they helped:
Red Bull, PlayStation, Leo Burnett, Allstate, Snapple, Polartec, Esurance
“It’s All In the Details.”
Visit the Chicago City Activation Hub and follow our coverage of the top Chicago advertising agencies and design firms, expert articles and more.
- 50 Largest Marketing Companies in the World - January 3, 2018
- Top 20 Most Important Women in Marketing - December 4, 2017
- Ask The Expert: How To Assess The Health Of Strategic Agency Partners - November 14, 2017