Portland mobile agency Citizen started in a basement woodshop in 2005. Today they can help your company with any mobile quandary, from platforms to products to services. Strategic consulting, UX, design, and development can all be found within Citizen’s walls. Always pushing boundaries, Citizen is working towards space colonization and secure cloud-based brain storage in 2021. Be part of this bright, innovative future and start a conversation with them today!
11 Things to Know About Citizen
# of Employees: 50
# of Employees Who Bike to Work: 13
# of Four-Legged Employees: 6
What We Do Here: Citizen is a technology innovation firm. We utilize our Connected Thinking philosophy to identify the place where Industry, Technology, and Users intersect, and we leverage that knowledge to build robust solutions for our clients.
3 Characteristics We Look for in Potential Clients:
- They want a partner, not just a vendor
- They are excited to push boundaries with technology
- They challenge us to continually grow our expertise
Our Clients Love Us Because: We highly value collaboration and believe our role is to bring an additive ingredient to our clients’ teams – augmenting their minds, their eyes, their ears, and their voice.
Most Interesting Physical Thing in Our Office: The missile hanging over the studio floor.
Most Favored Food Truck: We can’t pick a favorite truck! Our pod alliance definitely falls with Q-19 though. Check them out at NW Quimby & 19th.
Company Mantra: Be Infinitely Curious
The #1 Thing We Love About Portland: The forward-thinking, highly creative culture
Where the Best, Find the Best in Mobile Innovation
Agency Spotter is where the best find the best, in Portland and beyond. Be sure to check out our hub of Stumptown’s creative agencies throughout Design Week Portland! When it’s time to find your next great agency partner, use our platform to #SearchWithConfidence. Sign-up or sign-in today!
- See What Else Portland’s Design Scene Has to Offer with Agency Spotter
- 5 Questions to Ask Your Next Mobile Agency (Agency Spotter)
- 11 Pups with Creative Agency Credentials (Agency Spotter)
Latest posts by Claire Wallace (see all)
- Smarter Than Ben Franklin: Discover Philadelphia Creative Agencies - November 9, 2015
- Beer and Silver Bowls: A Night at the Hatch Awards - October 22, 2015
- Ask the Expert: 5 Insights for Managing Your Creative Agency - September 16, 2015