The folks at Portland marketing agency Pollinate are first and foremost business problem solvers.
Whatever your company’s marketing goal, Pollinate has the diverse skill set to tackle it. You won’t find a one-size-fits-all approach here. If customization is becoming the name of your industry’s game, Pollinate’s creative intelligence can deliver those individually tailored engaging experiences to your customers. Bonus: the folks here make some mean waffles…but only on Wednesdays.
Quick Facts About Pollinate
# of Employees Who Bike to Work: 11
# of Four-Legged Employees: 3
What We Do Here:
We are a full service marketing agency founded on creative intelligence.
3 Characteristics We Look for in Potential Clients:
- Great people.
- Big creative challenge.
- Results driven.
Our Clients Love Us Because:
We’re their best ally. Since our first cold call we’ve had 97% client retention.
Most Interesting Physical Thing in Our Office:
Our Octopus Diver mural.
Most Favored Food Truck:
808 (Killer Hawaiian food)
Grab a shovel…
The #1 Thing We Love About Portland:
Want to know more about Waffle Wednesday and how Pollinate’s creative intelligence can help your brand? Then start a conversation with them. Already had the pleasure of working with Pollinate? Then review that exceptional work on Agency Spotter!
Where the Best, Find the Best in Marketing
Agency Spotter is where the best find the best, in Portland and beyond. Be sure to check out our hub of Stumptown creative throughout Design Week Portland. When it’s time to find your next great agency partner, use our platform to #SearchWithConfidence. Sign-up or sign-in today!
- See What Else Portland’s Design Scene Has To Offer with Agency Spotter
- 5 Questions to Ask Your Next Mobile Agency (Agency Spotter)
- 11 Pups with Creative Agency Credentials (Agency Spotter)
- Smarter Than Ben Franklin: Discover Philadelphia Creative Agencies - November 9, 2015
- Beer and Silver Bowls: A Night at the Hatch Awards - October 22, 2015
- Ask the Expert: 5 Insights for Managing Your Creative Agency - September 16, 2015