Eicoff is the Chicago advertising agency that specializes in designing and activating innovative, multi-screen television and digital video solutions. With over 50 years of experience, Eicoff believes in using the power of video content to build brands and drive results. They are the leaders in Direct Response Television (DRTV) and have been getting viewers for brands like Quicken Loans and New York Life to take action. So if you’re ready to get your brand on TV for the first time, then Eicoff is the agency you want to get in touch with.
In Chicago Since: 1959
Core Services: Brand Response Advertising, Direct Response Television and Video advertising.
# of Employees: 100
# of Four-Legged Employees: Grouchy building landlord prohibits pets. I mean, what’s with that?
1. Their origin story…
This is our origin story. We like it. We put it on our wall.
2. What you’ll find inside:
View of the river, view of the lake, view of the skyline, view of the Magnificent Mile.
3. The meaning of #agencylife…
See company mantra.
“We strive to inspire, engage & innovate. We treat every client’s business as if it was our own. We work with partners respectfully and embrace coworkers like family. We believe that we all do better work when work isn’t all we do.”
4. Why Eicoff loves CHI Town:
5. Most admired Chicago brands:
Cubs (apologies to Sox fans, but…come on), Goose Island Brewery, Allstate
6. Most admired influencer in Chicago:
The entire [email protected] staff in Chicago.
7. The best restaurant in Chicago:
“Those who rely on tradition will continually avoid innovation. Unless their tradition is innovation.”
– Bill McCabe, President/CEO
8. What they do for their clients:
We build every client’s business, every single day.
9. Want to work with Eicoff? This is what they look for in potential partners…
10. Clients love Eicoff because…
We spend every dollar like it’s our own.
11. Who they helped:
We have helped A LOT of clients that have been at a critical point to accelerate growth.
Visit the Chicago City Activation Hub and follow our coverage of the top Chicago advertising agencies and design firms, expert articles and more.
Latest posts by Daniel Kim (see all)
- 50 Largest Marketing Companies in the World - January 3, 2018
- Top 20 Most Important Women in Marketing - December 4, 2017
- Ask The Expert: How To Assess The Health Of Strategic Agency Partners - November 14, 2017