Agency Spotter’s has just released our January 2018 Top Marketing Agencies Report. The report features 20 marketing agencies specializing in marketing strategy, public relations, experiential marketing, promotions, shopper marketing, influencer marketing, multicultural marketing, word of mouth marketing, events, direct marketing, and marketing automation. Ranking is based on agency credentials, level of marketing expertise, verified client feedback, and project work.
Clients of NEXT/NOW say the agency “operates under reasonable deadlines and budgets, and delivers on expectations,” specifically on AR VR, or Augmented and Virtual Reality, projects. Because AR VR is a growing marketing trend, it can be said NEXT/NOW specializes on the cutting edge.
Here are the rest of the top ten:
Top Marketing Agencies For January 2018
2. Magnani Continuum Marketing
3. Dalton Agency
5. Response Marketing
6. Brandware Public Relations
7. Havas Sports & Entertainment
8. GNF Marketing
To see the rest of the Top 20 Marketing Agencies, check out the full report.
- 70% have less than 50 employees
- 55% are women owned (30% more than in August)
- 100% are independent businesses
- Though relatively small, these agencies work with clients of all sizes (e.g. Apple, Coca- Cola, Cadbury, Bojangles’, the Catholic Diocese of Brooklyn, and the History Channel)
- They come from 16 cities, 13 US states, including Atlanta, Chicago, Pittsburgh, Los Angeles, New York, Venice, Irvine, and West Des Moines.
Congratulations to the top 20!
Learn more about Agency Spotter’s methodology to rank agencies or check out more top agency reports on AgencySpotter.com.