Agency Spotter has just released our January 2018 Top Advertising Agencies Report. The report features 20 exceptional ad agencies out of a pool of more than 2,300, and is ranked based on credentials, focus and expertise in advertising, verified client feedback, and project work.
Cleveland-based agency Brokaw occupies the number one spot this January. Their exceptional work for brands like Sbarro, vitaminwater, GE, and Hilton, which are – along with others – showcased on their Agency Spotter portfolio, helped them achieve their high rank.
Brokaw’s win is evidence of a growing trend: marketing in the Midwest. Co-owner Tim Brokaw lightheartedly states Cleveland is at “the center of the [advertising] universe,” and references AdAge in saying, “move over 72andSunny… here comes 26andOvercast.”
Here’s the top ten:
Top Advertising Agencies For January 2018
Rank / Agency Name
2. Preston Kelly
4. Mitchell Palmer
5. Smith Brothers Agency
10. Sagon Phior
To see the rest of the Top 20 Advertising Agencies, check out the full report.
- 70% of the 20 agencies listed have fewer than 50 employees
- 25% of the agencies are women-owned
- They come from 15 cities
- 15% are located in the Midwest
- Only 2 are headquartered in New York
- The average number of projects listed on their portfolios is 6
Congratulations to our top 20!
You can check our additional Top 20 Marketing, Branding, and Digital Agency Reports on our website.
Learn more about Agency Spotter’s methodology to rank agencies or check out more top agency reports on AgencySpotter.com.
- The State of Digital Transparency and the CMO - July 12, 2018
- Marketing Projects of the Day: June 2018 - July 2, 2018
- Top 20 Marketing Agencies Report: June 2018 - June 21, 2018