Agency Spotter’s Top 20 Digital Agencies quarterly report for January 2018 evaluates more than 4,500 digital agencies based on Agency Spotter’s proprietary research methodology. It covers a range of services, including digital strategy, marketing automation, web, mobile, e-commerce, social media, content marketing, email marketing, inbound marketing, CRM automation, search (SEO and SEM), and gaming.
The Portland-based firm Emerge Interactive was ranked number one this quarter, and can owe its win to an extensive list of projects for brands such as AXE, Mercedes-Benz, and Nike, for which Emerge Interactive turned an otherwise unpalatable CR manual into an interactive website that is both informative and fun to explore. Take a look at the creative feat and its many accolades here.
The agency’s CEO Jonathon Hensley and team pride themselves on Emerge Interactive’s ability to “help brands do things they’ve never done before,” using proprietary world-class expertise to “quickly solve user experience challenges and address untapped opportunities.” The impressive outcomes? Nimble digital products, services, smart websites, and mobile apps.
To see the complete list of the Top 20 Digital Agencies, click here. Here’s a glance at our top ten:
Top Digital Agencies For January 2018
Rank / Agency Name
1. Emerge Interactive
2. Dom & Tom
3. Bigbuzz Marketing Group
5. Zero Studios
7. OAB Studios
8. Momentum Design Lab
- 45% of the agencies are located in or around New York City
- 25% are located on the West Coast (California, Washington)
- 75% have fewer than 50 employees
- 1 of the agencies (OAB Studios) lists AR VR (Augmented and Virtual Reality) as one of their specialties, more evidence of an emerging trend.
Congratulations to our top 20!
You can check our additional Top 20 Advertising, Marketing, and Branding Agency Reports on our Reports page.
Learn more about Agency Spotter’s methodology on AgencySpotter.com.
- The State of Digital Transparency and the CMO - July 12, 2018
- Marketing Projects of the Day: June 2018 - July 2, 2018
- Top 20 Marketing Agencies Report: June 2018 - June 21, 2018