The digital landscape of the South is packed with innovators and creators. Get to know them.
Atlanta’s digital best and brightest come together every year for the Atlanta Interactive Marketing Association‘s Awards. So naturally the Buckhead Theater was bubbling with excitement last night. Seven of those best and brightest left the event with hardware.
What’s great about the AIMA Awards is the focus. With six categories (plus a new lifetime achievement award), this is not an event that keeps you waiting for 87 awards to be given out. Instead Atlanta’s digital marketing community can enjoy each other’s company while celebrating building a major landmark on the South’s interactive landscape.
2014 AIMA Awards – The Winners
Breakout Digital Atlanta Startup – MI725 is a young company providing automotive dealers tools simplify campaign creation, delivery, and automation. The end goal? Completely revolutionize the future of automotive interactive marketing and reporting.
Interactive Marketing Campaign of the Year – IHG for the Holiday Inn Stay Smart Campaign. (It’s hard to go wrong with Jim Gaffigan.)
Get a Piece of Atlanta’s Digital Marketing Ecosystem
Impressed by these award-winners? We don’t blame you. Which seems like a good reason to make one of these Atlanta interactive marketing agencies your next partner. Take a moment to see the other Atlanta creative agencies that can help your brand make its mark. Because here in the South, the best and brightest are ready to help.
- 5 Questions to Ask Your Next Social Media Agency
- 4 Awesome RFP Alternatives for Your Creative Agency Search
- 5 Different 2014 Webby Award Winners
Latest posts by Claire Wallace (see all)
- Smarter Than Ben Franklin: Discover Philadelphia Creative Agencies - November 9, 2015
- Beer and Silver Bowls: A Night at the Hatch Awards - October 22, 2015
- Ask the Expert: 5 Insights for Managing Your Creative Agency - September 16, 2015