Juice Interactive is the Chicago digital strategy agency that offer inventive solutions that turn challenges into opportunities. There are no pre-packaged ideas here. Just original ideas that start conversations…
The forward-thinking digital agency, located in the West Loop of Chicago, works with brands and companies of all sizes. Since 2004, Juice has always been a creative-first digital agency that truly speaks digital. If you’re ready to add some juice to your brand, then reach out to the creatives at Juice Interactive.
In Chicago Since: 2004
Core Services: Digital Strategy + Design
# of Employees: 14
# of Four-Legged Employees: A Corgi mix named Rooti
1. What you’ll find inside:
3 wooden swings
2. The meaning of #agencylife…
It means we get to come up with creative ideas, each and every day.
“Love the work. Enjoy the company.”
3. Why Juice Interactive loves CHI Town:
The vibe–it’s competitive but respectful in a way only the Midwest can
4. Chicago campaign Juice Interactive is proudest of:
Wienermobile Run – We were able to flex all our digital muscles in bringing to life a one-of-a-kind experiential campaign for a brand that practically invented experiential.
5. National campaign Juice Interactive is proudest of:
Behr – Whenever a campaign is based on user generated content, the biggest challenge is to make sure the user experience doesn’t negatively impact the results. We’re proud to say it was so successful that a six-week campaign is still live after 1.5 years.
6. Most admired Chicago brands:
Intelligentsia, Braintree, Revolution Brewery
7. Most admired influencer in Chicago:
8. The best restaurant in Chicago:
Longman & Eagle
9. What they do for their clients:
We create seamless digital experiences that deliver measurable results.
10. Want to work with Juice Interactive? This is what they look for in potential partners…
- Risk Taking
11. Clients love Juice Interactive because…
We’re fun, inspiring and take thoughtful risks.
12. Who they helped:
Allstate, Mead Johnson Nutrition, MillerCoors, SAP, Behr
Visit the Chicago City Activation Hub and follow our coverage of the top Chicago advertising agencies and design firms, expert articles and more.
Latest posts by Daniel Kim (see all)
- 50 Largest Marketing Companies in the World - January 3, 2018
- Top 20 Most Important Women in Marketing - December 4, 2017
- Ask The Expert: How To Assess The Health Of Strategic Agency Partners - November 14, 2017