Magnani Continuum Marketing is the Chicago digital advertising agency bringing creative ideas to help your business grow. The Chicago agency structures their client-agency relationship based on what suits their clients best, not what is in their best interest.
Are you a brand and want to connect with your audience at every point of contact? Then Magnani can help you achieve those goals with their technology-driven marketing programs that deliver memorable, measurable results. Ultimately, Magnani wants to provide work that their clients love but never expect to see. So, keep reading below to learn more about this digital advertising agency.
Inside Magnani Continuum Marketing
In Chicago Since: 1985
Core Services: Digital-First Advertising Agency
# of Employees: 32
# of Four-Legged Employees: 0 in the office but we arrange “bark in the park” play dates for our four-legged children.
1. Their origin story…
The agency was started by Rudy Magnani, son of Tour de France cyclist, in 1985. Exhausted with the silos and limitations at traditional agencies, he decided there must be another way. Hence the agency Magnani Continuum Marketing was formed.
2. What you’ll find inside:
100-cubic-foot art installation made entirely of yarn and nails.
3. The meaning of #agencylife…
Always being curious about what’s next, what’s suddenly possible.
“There’s no silver bullet. It’s silver buckshot.”
4. Why Magnani Continuum Marketing loves CHI Town:
Everything Daniel Burnham said and/or did.
5. Chicago campaign Magnani Continuum Marketing is proudest of:
The Renaissance Chicago Downtown Hotel renovation and brand transformation project. Given its location and notoriety, all eyes were on the hotel during this critical renovation. Magnani leveraged different assets (video, music, etc) to conceal the construction during the renovation and welcome guests with an unexpected media experience. Overall, it garnered great results – positive service, energy levels and above average satisfaction ratings.
6. National campaign Magnani Continuum Marketing is proudest of:
Cat’s Pride because we were able to put together an amazing strategy and great creative which helped this challenger brand boost their sales by 65% within 3 months of launching the integrated campaign.
7. Most admired Chicago brands:
Boeing, Chicago Cubs, Deere & Co.
8. Most admired influencer in Chicago:
Grant Achatz and Nick Kokonas
9. The best restaurant in Chicago:
“Technologies change. Real marketing exists in the spaces between us and all that connect us as human beings.”
– Justin Daab, President
Partners in Crime
10. What they do for their clients:
We help them sell more stuff, more creatively, more efficiently.
11. Want to work with Magnani Continuum Marketing? This is what they look for in potential partners…
- An appetite for trying new things.
- A concrete vision for what success looks like.
- People we’d like to hang out with even if they were not our clients.
12. Clients love Magnani Continuum Marketing because…
We are always learning something new and sharing it. We treat their budgets as if they were our own. We are committed to showing them work they love and never expected to see. And we are consistently easy and fun to work with.
13. Who they helped:
CNA, Marriott, AARP, Wrigley, Evoqua, AAP, AANA, Molina Healthcare, CME Group, Siemens, Cat’s Pride, @properties, and more.
Visit the Chicago City Activation Hub and follow our coverage of the top Chicago advertising agencies and design firms, expert articles and more.
- 50 Largest Marketing Companies in the World - January 3, 2018
- Top 20 Most Important Women in Marketing - December 4, 2017
- Ask The Expert: How To Assess The Health Of Strategic Agency Partners - November 14, 2017