This excerpt is from the original coverage by Hypepotamus.
Long gone are the Mad Men days of courting the few big agencies over a martini (or five). Today the search for an agency with the right skill set and culture requires months of sifting through the thousands to choose from.
Agency Spotter is hell bent on changing that.
We caught up with Brian Regienczuk, CEO and Co-Founder of Agency Spotter to learn how they are “paring down the search from months to minutes” and hear more about their Boston initiative.
The Scoop on Agency Spotter:
- Their digital platform makes it faster for brands to find and vet agencies (from industrial design to market research firms) via expertise, people, and culture. Brands can search the 3,300 agencies in over 60 countries listed, share their finds with colleagues, read/write reviews, and use LinkedIn to see how they are connected.
- Co-founded by Brian Regienczuk (previous work in design at Coke, WebMD & Philips Electronics) and Joseph Raccuglia (previously in digital strategy and customer experience at American Express)…
Latest posts by Brian Regienczuk (see all)
- 5 Questions To Ask Your Next Healthcare Marketing Agency - July 31, 2018
- 2018 Marketing Trends Report and The 4 Year Rise of 14 Marketing Services - January 16, 2018
- Top 10 Marketing Articles From 2017 - December 29, 2017