Design thrives in Atlanta.
Thrive might be the friendliest design and innovation consultancy you ever have the pleasure of visiting. Five years young, Thrive’s founders Jonathan Dalton and Trent Kahute believe that deep empathy, sharp strategy and good design can serve as a powerful engine to drive growth.
This Atlanta design firm has worked with a diverse set of clients, from Electrolux to Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina. This diversity means they’re ready to tackle any problem you bring to the table. Need 3D CAD development? They have their own 3D printer. Or looking for socio-cultural trend analysis? Their team of researchers is ready. Read on to see how Thrive can help your business get ahead with design thinking.
Location: West Midtown, Atlanta
Core Service: Industrial Design
Additional Services: Innovation, Branding, Design Strategy, Qualitative Insights
10 Must-Know Facts About Atlanta Design Firm Thrive
In 10 Words or Less, What We Do for Our Clients:
THRIVE uses design and innovation to transform ideas into impact.
3 Characteristics We Look for in Potential Clients:
1. Understand the value, beauty and benefit of design.
2. Be collaborative. Be decisive. Be passionate. Be a leader.
3. Strive to learn, evolve and grow your brand or business responsibly and with meaning.
Most Interesting Physical Thing in Our Office:
Preferred Office Snack:
Coffee, coffee and coffee.
The #1 Thing We Love About Atlanta:
[satellite gallery=9 caption=off auto=off thumbs=on]
Only In Atlanta
Agency Spotter gives you the insight into Atlanta’s creative scene no one else can. Whether you need a branding expert, a marketing pro, or a mobile leader, we’ll help you find the right partner. Be sure to check out all the creative agencies and design firms that call this diverse, design-loving city home.
When it’s time to find your next great agency partner, come see what Atlanta has to offer. Use our platform to search the city that lives by the motto “Resurgens,” Latin for “Rising again.” Sign-up or sign-in today!
* For non-Atlantans, ITP = “inside the perimeter” and OTP = “outside the perimeter.” The perimeter is I-295, the interstate that surrounds Atlanta.
Latest posts by Claire Wallace (see all)
- Smarter Than Ben Franklin: Discover Philadelphia Creative Agencies - November 9, 2015
- Beer and Silver Bowls: A Night at the Hatch Awards - October 22, 2015
- Ask the Expert: 5 Insights for Managing Your Creative Agency - September 16, 2015