We just released our Top 20 NYC Digital Agencies Report for March 2018. The report features the best 20 digital marketing agencies out of 300 in the New York Metro Area that are listed on Agency Spotter.
Zero Studios earned the #1 spot on the list this March. The agency describes its philosophy as “centered around experience strategies, driving transactions, and delighting users along the way.” All of their client ratings to date have been five-stars, and commentary on their Agency Spotter portfolio boasts that Zero Studios is highly recommendable and conscientious.
According to the Marketing Manager of Foursquare, Zero Studios “pushed [his company] to think creatively about new approaches [they had] never considered before.”
The Zero Studios team has worked with a variety of notable clients ranging from household names like Google, Foursquare, Hillary For America, Conde Nast, and Versace, but also collaborates with smaller startups and non-profits.
Here are the top ten agencies on the list:
Top NYC Digital Agencies For March 2018
1. Zero Studios
4. Bigbuzz Marketing Group
7. 6S Marketing
8. Flint & Steel
9. Engine Digital
10. Dom & Tom
To see the rest of the Top 20, check out the full report.
Some Insight on the Winners
- 100% are independent firms
- 60% have fewer than 50 employees
- 40% have other locations outside of New York City
- 1 is listed as women-owned (6S Marketing)
- 1 is listed as minority-owned (CemtrexLabs)
Congratulations to the Top 20!
You can check out the rest of our latest reports, including the Top 20 Design Agencies Report for March 2018, here.
Learn more about our methodology.
- The State of Digital Transparency and the CMO - July 12, 2018
- Marketing Projects of the Day: June 2018 - July 2, 2018
- Top 20 Marketing Agencies Report: June 2018 - June 21, 2018